Prevail Rapid Weight Loss Monthly Program – Tirzepitide (Mounjaro) Step 1
|By purchasing our Tirzepatide Program (Generic Mounjaro), you can rest assured that you are working with a qualified weight loss specialist and that your medication will be sourced from a certified pharmacy in the United States.|
|Rx Consultation||Discuss your treatment plan with one of our licensed doctors|
|Prevail Membership||Consultation and unlimited texting with a Certified Nutrition Coach|
|Supplies||All medications and supplies are included, with no hidden fees|
|Support||Our well-trained medical staff are ready to answer your questions|
WHAT IS TIRZEPATIDE PROGRAM (GENERIC MOUNJARO) Program?
MEDICATION FOR WEIGHT LOSS
TZP is a GLP-1 drug that is taken once-weekly as an injectable to regulate blood sugars, reduce hemaglobin A1C levels and assist with weight loss.
HOW DOES TIRZEPATIDE PROGRAM (GENERIC MOUNJARO) WORK?
Mounjaro™ works similarly to the other drugs in the GLP-1 family, but it contains an extra molecule that may give it a slight edge.
The medication has a dual-action design, mimicking the action of not one but two unique incretin hormones involved in blood sugar control: on-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP). This unique dual action makes it the first-in-class medicine that acts on both of these receptors.
GIP is a hormone that may complement the effects of GLP-1 receptor agonists. In preclinical models, GIP has been shown to decrease food intake and increase energy expenditure therefore resulting in weight reductions, and when combined with GLP-1 receptor agonism, may result in greater effects on markers of metabolic dysregulation such as body weight, glucose and lipids.
Incretin hormones are released whenever food is consumed. Among other things, they help promote a feeling of fullness by delaying gastric emptying and activating the satiety centers of the brain. They also boost insulin production in the pancreas, and suppress glucagon production, both of which help normalize blood sugar. All of this happens in a glucose-dependent manner, which means incretin hormones—or their imitators, i.e. GLP-1 and GIP receptor agonists—are unlikely to cause severe hypoglycemia.
What about your natural incretin hormones? Studies have found that people with overweight or obesity may have a reduction in incretin effects, particularly if they have had frequent weight fluctuations due to yo-yo dieting. GLP-1 medication narrows the gap, making it easier to reach your goals and lower your metabolic set point.
B6 is added in Tirzepatide 10mg/ml
- Some highlights of B6:
- We use the water-soluble compound of Vitamin B6 which is pyridoxine/pyridoxal phosphate. It converts it to its active form in the body, which is coenzyme pyridoxal 5-phosphate.
- It has been shown to reduce mild to moderate nausea in patients for decades. It has been studied in morning sickness and as an overall antiemetic, especially in fertility. There are numerous studies out there but essentially the pyridoxine/pyridoxal phosphate we compound with is the prodrug that makes pyridoxal 5-phosphate which shows direct correlation with levels in the body to decrease in nausea.
BENEFITS OF TIRZEPATIDE PROGRAM
Losing excess weight can provide many health benefits by improving cardiovascular health, metabolic health, and restoring hormones, such as testosterone, to their baseline levels.
Decreased Blood Pressure
Decreased Risk for Cardiovascular Disease
Better Lung Function
Reduced Risk for Stroke or Heart Attack
Less Joint Damage
Lower Risk of Erectile Dysfunction
B12 Inj- OBESITY IS ASSOCIATED WITH B12 DEFICIENCY- THIS IS A GREAT ADD ON WITH TIRZEPATIDE
Obesity, insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, and cardiovascular disease have all been linked to low B12 levels. B12 is involved in regulating DNA coding for proteins (epigenetics) and many metabolic processes in the cell. There is mounting evidence that B12-DNA interactions regulate lipid metabolism and play a role in fat deposition
- Doctor consultation and approval required! Buy/sale is for service only, not a guarantee that any medication will be approved. Health consent forms, doctor consult all required in advance
TIRZEPATIDE PROGRAM (GENERIC MOUNJARO)
Tirezepatide is a glucagon-like peptide 1 agonist that induces weight loss by controlling appetite. Losing excess weight can provide many health benefits by improving cardiovascular health, metabolic health, and restoring hormones, such as testosterone, to their baseline levels.
- May purchase Monthly.
- Purchase and Pay for all 3 months when you start your weight loss journey and join the PREVAIL PROGRAM
- All inclusive in both purchase prices with your first month prescription of Tizepatide you will received an order or Zofran included. Access to your Care Coordinator, diet and our specialized medical weight loss physicians.
Studies show in 90 days Tirzepatide 20% of body weight is lost with Tirzepatide. So starting at 200 lbs in 3 months may mean a weight of 160 lbs.
- At the timeframe in your weight loss journey you maybe stabilizing your weight. Together we will build YOUR customized PREVAIL PROGRAM that will maintain your weight loss and healthy lifestyle.
- Available in all 50 States
- 1 vial dispensed- injection given every 7 days and vial discarded on day 21 or Injection 4 (1 mo supply)
* Filled with a 3rd Party Pharmacy
Lipo/MIC (inj) Program$129.00